Unanswered: insert query fails with DB2 7.2

Hi,

I have DB2 UDB 7.2 workgroup edition on windows 2000 advanced server. I have applied Fixpack 5.
    My VB6 program which reads data from a file and inserts that data in the database fails giving following error -
    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0727N An error occurred during implicit system action type "2". Information returned for the error includes SQLCODE "-7", SQLSTATE "42601" and message tokens "{|365' ,'0159422365' ,". SQLSTATE=56098, Returned from SQLEXECUTE

Insert statement is as follows-
    INSERT INTO db2admin.TblUserFuncs (CUSTOMERID,USERCODE,UPDATEDATE,UPDATEDBY,VERIFIED DATE,VERIFIEDBY,APPLCODE,FUNCTIONCODE,SUBFUNCTIONC ODE) VALUES('0159422365' ,'0159422365' ,{ts '2002-02-21 16:55:06.555555'} ,'USERLOAD',{ts '2002-02-21 16:55:06.555555'},'USERLOAD',? ,? ,? )

But strange thing is that only first record gives error and subsequent records get inserted without any problems.

The same program works fine with same database when I use DB2 client 7.1 Enterprise edition.

Please help me here.

Thanks,
    Deepali.

Not sure what your using to connect to the database but an artical I found quite intersting stats the following:

Drivers the untold story

To our surprise, database connectivity drivers proved to be the biggest source of problems.

Of the five databases we tested, only Oracle9i and MySQL were able to run our Nile application as originally written for 8 hours without problems. DB2's JDBC driver doesn't support updatable result sets (a JDBC 2.0 feature), so we had to open all result sets using the CONCUR_READ_ONLY attribute (the only attribute the IBM driver would accept) and do updates using SQL update statements. With this change, we could run the application. IBM's driver then also made it through our 8-hour stability test.
    Whole Artical
    HTH

Hi Suthngin,

Actually I am using odbc. I also think problem that it is driver problem but don't know how to solve it.

Deepali