I have an Access97 database. I add datas into it from a software wich run into 4 computers in the LAN. So, this computers make often LAN connections to the database to add data.
My problem is that, sometime, there's a bug that occurs into the database: When I try to open the database, I got a message that tell me that the file is not a database OR the database is corrupted. And the message ask me if I want to try to fix the error.
I don't know what are the situations or the operations that make appears the bug...
If you have an idea about the possibles reasons for the apparition of a bug like that, please tell me them.