Unanswered: Adding rows to subform increaces number of records on form

Help me out here, I'm slamming my head against the wall.

I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

For simplicity's sake, I've got 2 tables. The Member data table and the Member address table. The Primary key on the Member Data table is Member number. On the Member Address table, the Member number is the non-unique index. The 2 tables are joined by a one-to-many relationship.

I've got a main form, and it contains a subform. My main form is based on the member data table and the subform is based on the member address table. It looks great, but each time I add an address.....it duplicates the data on the main form too. When I go to the actual tables....everything looks fine?

Any ideas or requests for more info?

Thank you,
    Ben

Is the source query for the main form, the member's table and the source query for the subform, the address table?

Or do you have a query which is joining the two tables, which you are using in the subform?

There should be no need, in the subfrom query, to have the member's table involved.

Ahhhh....I just figured it out......I had the forms based on querys rather than tables. Thanks for sparking my brain!

Ben

Just a point, there is no problem basing a suform on a query. 99.99999% of my subforms are based on queries. The problem here was, most probably, in the query itself, not the fact that you used a query.