Unanswered: Search form sometimes Y sometimes N

I have setup a form with 4 TextBox

1. txtSearchName
    2. txtSearchStartDate
    3. txtSearchEndDate
    4. txtSearchStatus <-- value List : "Pending";"Fail";"Success"

I have check properly all macro inused and found nothing wrong with it.How ever if I search with BETWEEN [txtStartDate] And [txtEndDate] join with txtSearchStatus with "success" selected from dropdown VALUE LIST,sometimes I get correct answer say 200 success applicant,but always I get less then 200 success applicant listing.

Please someone tell me why?

NOTE : above search form always can get certain listing but not accurate as actual list.

Edmun3
    ======
    Happy or not , still one day.

edmun3 ,

I'm having a little problem understanding the exact nature of the problem. Can you give me one more try at trying to state the problem.

Thanks.

Ken

frmCustomerSearch
    -----------------------
    txtSearchName
    txtSearchStartDate
    txtSearchEndDate
    txtSearchStatus <-- txtSearchStatus using unbound box with value List "Pending","Fail","Success"

When the start search button clicked,the search result will be displayed.
    The result may be like this,
    * actual search result for "success" applicant is 500

1st click
    ---------
    Display half of the actual search result. [ 250]

2nd click
    ----------
    display half or more of the actual result [300]

3rd click.....

6th click
    --------
    come out with the actual result.[500]

It's look like the pointer point and start from the half way list.

Thanks

Edmun3
    ======
    Happy or not still one day.

edmun3,

Where are the search results displayed? In a subform, in a dynasheet display?

You say that you are clicking a first click, and a second click, and a third click, etc. Where are you clicking? Are you click, each of these times, on that same start button? Or, are you clicking somewhere else?

Ken

All three are from 1 mainform pass to second form with one click.The result is display on second form where with one GoBack button return to first form.

After return from second form[This is the form where all the results displayed.],and with the same search value again [txtSearchName,txtStartDate,txtEndDate,txtsearchSta tus] and click again the SearchButton, wooo, the result display normally different from 1st one or incomplete.

How are the records displayed on the second form--on a single form, a continuous form, a datasheet view?

How do you know all the records are not displaying? On a single form, are you hitting the end-of-recordset double-arrow button? On the continuous, or datasheets, are you scrolling to the bottom?

Second form is derived from query where convert to form format [within list box].I have scroll down to check the result,and compare with the actual table,say CUSTOMER table that with "SUCCESS" status.

Then under CUSTOMER table,I filter out succcess list and found out that those search result is always less then real one.

If posible I will send to you the MDB tomorrow.