Red face Unanswered: DWC07356E in Data Warehouse Manager

I have a delete query set up as a user defined program in Data Warehouse Center. The user defined program is a command file that calls a script under db2. When I execute the script in a dos box, under db2, everything works fine. However, when I execute the script within Data Warehouse Center, I get a DWC07356E error message, RC=7356, RC2=8410.
    My question is: what does this error message mean - it is nowhere documented How and where do I look up the values of RC and RC2?
    The versions we use, are DB/2 NT version 7 (FixPack 5), and Windows 200 Service Pack 2.

Eric Geurts

Re: DWC07356E in Data Warehouse Manager

Hi Eric
    Did you set your warehouse services such that it communicates with your computer?

Originally posted by geurts_eric
    I have a delete query set up as a user defined program in Data Warehouse Center. The user defined program is a command file that calls a script under db2. When I execute the script in a dos box, under db2, everything works fine. However, when I execute the script within Data Warehouse Center, I get a DWC07356E error message, RC=7356, RC2=8410.
    My question is: what does this error message mean - it is nowhere documented How and where do I look up the values of RC and RC2?
    The versions we use, are DB/2 NT version 7 (FixPack 5), and Windows 200 Service Pack 2.

Eric Geurts

DWC07356E is the error message, RC=7356, RC2=8410.

first if it is asking you to check RC2 then just change the last number from the error message number to RC2. So your error would look like DWC08410E this time.

for your problem with the db2 warehouse manager calling a script which you saved in the command line. If your script would look like this "db2 *****" then i don't think that would work. The command line processor or the DB2 command line is in another environment. try to set your environment path to your local drive c: or something else. then try to run db2 from the DOS environment. Go to START and RUN, then go to cmd. Try to enter DB2 commands and see if it works. then try running your Warehouse job again.

hope this helps. hope you also could give us an update if this works.

ken