Unanswered: Access Report to PDF

I am working on a project where I would like to automate the output of reports to PDF format. All users of the database will have Acrobat 4.0 on their PCs. I would like to be able to name the file, including path, and set security using VBA.

Has anyone done this?

http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

That one describes how to output to pdf, not sure if it's possible to set security via VBA though.

MVPS Access Report to PDF

I have been trying to do the same thing that Rick is trying to do here for a while. I have been able to get the code modules to work (from the MVPS website) and prepare the PDF files. But the automation is not working perfectly. For some reason I still keep getting dialog boxes asking for details and confrimation on preparing the PDF...even the writeup says that the win.ini modification should handle the acrobat dialog box. If anyone has any ideas or gets this to work I would appreciate any help. Thanks...and good luck.

Succesfully passed the pdf-information dialog box with using the SendKeys command to pass file-name and Enter to OK-button.
    See Access-help on Sendkeys for examples.