Unanswered: College CW = Bye Bye - HELP!

Hi, I have made my AS Computing coursework in MS Access 2002 (XP) and made a replica using the inbuilt function. Since then, I have changed the DB quite a bit and improved it. Now, today, I went to convert it so that it worked on Access '97 (For College Computers), but it wouldn't allow me to do so, as it was a replica. :dead:Now my problem is, the original file I have is way out of date, and thus is useless. And this replica cannot be converted. I haven't got time to redo any of it, and half of it I can't even remember how it was done.
    Can anyone help me? All advice and suggestions greatly appreciated!
    I have uploaded it online for people to take a shot, PM/Email me for link.
    PS - I can help you out with your GSM problems in return!

Have you tried just breaking the link between your replica and its design master? In Access 2000 you just go to Tools->Replication->Recover Design Master. This will change you replica to a design master which you should be able to convert to Access 97.

Originally posted by cpod
    Have you tried just breaking the link between your replica and its design master? In Access 2000 you just go to Tools->Replication->Recover Design Master. This will change you replica to a design master which you should be able to convert to Access 97.
    Hi, I can't believe there was such a simple answer! BUT.... The option was greyed out for some reason.
    I have managed to solve the problem, by starting a new DB, and then importing everything from the old one. It seems to have worked (until there's something I can't do).
    Cheers for you help everyone who has tried. Though the problem is solved, if anyone has any other suggestions, please post them up, so I know for future refences.
    Cheers.
    PS - Nice forums, very warm feeling (just like GSM Magic Forums)