Unanswered: Query-based Form

I make a form based on query to update my table as well as show updated-fields when I change a value. However, I am having problem saying that 'Cannot add record(s);join key of table X not in recordset'. Does anyone know why this occurs ? I did not have this problem before. I prefer not to use subform coz it's infeasible in my case and I don't wanna deal with requery all the time.

If the form is based upon a query, then you can save that query as a named query, and you can run that query outside of the form. When you run the query outside of the form, it comes up in datasheet view. Can you enter new records, manually, in datasheet view? If you cannot, then your query is not updatable and you have to reconfigure the query.

PraticalProgram,

Thanks for the advice. I found the problem, I missed a join to be converted to an outer join. This can also be fixed by having default value, so outer join might not be needed (maybe,not sure). Do you think so ?

Is query-based form the only choice if I wanna show updated calculation-result everytime my input changes ? I have about 100 input-fields, so the query takes a lot of memory everytime it's run. I can compact the database at the end though. Any suggestion ?