Question Unanswered: enter parameter value problem

i have a datasheet that lists invoices and their details, and when you double click the invoice number, it uses the following code to open a form and populate it with that invoices data.

Private Sub InvoiceNumber_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
    DoCmd.OpenForm "_frmDetailedRequest", , , "[InvoiceNumber] = " & Me.InvoiceNumber
    End Sub

the code worked before when i was using RequestID as the primary key, and used it wo find the record. the funny thing is, when i double click the invoice number, it pops up the dialog box asking me to enter parameter value, right above the textbox where i enter the value, it lists the invoice number. all i do is retype what it has listed, and press okay and it goes right to what it needs to.

why would the actual invoice number value try to be the parameters name? anyone know why this might be happening? thanks.
    Unique like everyone else,
    Clark
    -------------------------------------------
    POSTING IS THE TERRIBLE SECRET OF SPACE!

Hi,

First try renaming your textbox item to txtInvoicenumber and use this one to reference to.
    if you are using a list reference the listbox using lstInvoice.column(1) for example. Remember that 0 is the first column in your list;

hope it helps

anna