Post Unanswered: form module has lost its form

I've deleted a form, but its code remains: you can see it under Microsoft Access Class Objects in the Project Explorer.

I've tried making a new form with the same name - it seems happy to take on the module as its own. But when I delete the form its module still remains - the project won't save.

Does anyone know if I can 'get into' the project in some other way (a system table?) and give it a good talking to?

I can't ship everything into a new database because this is the design master of a set others need to synch with.

Many thanks for any ideas.

Joe

Try copying all the code from the module. Deleting it afterwards from project explorer (right click on the treeview). Recreate the form and paste the code back in.

Tell me if that helped

Michael

No, unfortunately, but thanks for the suggestion. The project won't save because the form's module doesn't have a form, but when you replace the form (and module) with one of the same name, it still won't save. It's as if there's something about that name...

In the end I revived a recent backup and made it the design master. There are more important things in life.

Thanks

Joe