Angry Unanswered: Relationships and paired .mdb files

I have a pair of .mdb files, one front-end .mdb with all objects except the tables, and one back-end .mdb with only the tables.

I notice that the Relationships defined on the front-end .mdb is much more extensive than that on the back-end .mdb (both are viewed with the Show All Relationships option.)

Can anyone fill me in on the ramifications of the above? For instance, should both .mdb's have the relationships defined in exactly the same way? Or, are there reasons why one would want the front-end .mdb to have additional relationships not defined on the back-end .mdb?

Thanks!

Any ideas anyone?

The front-end derives all relations from the back-end. You can however place additional relations in your frontend.
    You should try to place your relations on the lowest level possible to get the best data integrity. You cannot define referential integrity within the frontend on linked tables (you can define references though).

I don't really see a reason to place relations in the front-end unless you are working with multiple back-end files.

Talking

Apel,

Thanks for the information... I'll stick to defining relationships on the back-end .mdb w/the tables.

Appreciate your help!
    Alex