Hi All,

I am trying to run a mail merge from an MS Access System into a word document. the system runs very fine for around 15 to 20 documents, then I donot know, what happens and the system shows the error 13 at the point of the mail merge active document.saveas line, even though the error handling routine is in place. God knows what is going on with my system.

I have checked across the database table, It is correct and has data in all the fields.

When I restart the Operation, it starts directly from the record it had failed, since all the previous records have been updated with the timestamp.
And then this creates the word document for that database.

Can anybody help please.............