Unanswered: Problem Calling Stored Procedures from Data Warehouse Center (Need help A.S.A.P)

I created a stored procedure using DB2 Strored Procedure Builder. I tried calling it from the command center and it worked. When i tried to call it from the Data Warehouse Center, the process is running but it does not seem to be doing the task. What parameters do i need for this? Where should i create my procedure, is it in the Data Warehouse Control Database or in my Data Warehouse Database?

Re: Problem Calling Stored Procedures from Data Warehouse Center (Need help A.S.A.P)

Originally posted by ken_ken
    I created a stored procedure using DB2 Strored Procedure Builder. I tried calling it from the command center and it worked. When i tried to call it from the Data Warehouse Center, the process is running but it does not seem to be doing the task. What parameters do i need for this? Where should i create my procedure, is it in the Data Warehouse Control Database or in my Data Warehouse Database?
    Create the stored procedure in Datawarehouse Database and then when you define it in DWC in the User-Defined Programs and Transformers, select in lash Target the Datawarehouse Database.
    Verify that the tables that your stored procedure use don't be locked.