Unanswered: Store procedure option error

I have DB2 installed on Linux, use store procedure builder(widnow) to connect , when I want to setup the Store procedure project option, get error SQL10013N, message " /home/db2instal1/sqllib/function/unfenced/db2psmdr" model could not be load, and the procedure debug function is disabled. how can I fix and install this model?

If I want to develop (compile and debug) some stored procedure in Linux or Solaris DB2, What software I need to install? (gcc in linux, how about soalrias).

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Re: Store procedure option error

Originally posted by guyang2000
    I have DB2 installed on Linux, use store procedure builder(widnow) to connect , when I want to setup the Store procedure project option, get error SQL10013N, message " /home/db2instal1/sqllib/function/unfenced/db2psmdr" model could not be load, and the procedure debug function is disabled. how can I fix and install this model?

If I want to develop (compile and debug) some stored procedure in Linux or Solaris DB2, What software I need to install? (gcc in linux, how about soalrias).

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Re: Store procedure option error

I also have DB2 installed on Windows 200 Server, use store procedure builder(widnow) to connect , when I want to setup the Store procedure project option, get error SQL10013N, message "db2psmdr" model could not be load, and the procedure debug function is disabled. how can I fix and install this model?

Also, must I use just Visual C++ or IBM Visual Age on the server or can I use any other?