Unhappy Unanswered: A query of unrelated facts

I have made a database to track health of my grandson, yes I am that old.

He has a daybook, which is how his mother and father communicate, they are seperated.

He attends daycare.

My database tracks days missed at daycare, copies of the daybook entries and medical history.

I am trying to place these on a report in chronological order, but cannot see how to do it. There is no relationship as the entire database is about the child.

Any ideas?

If you could post the structure of the tables, then it would be easier to help you.

Do all your entries have a date field? Each row should have a date field as one of its elements.

I have posted the database here. It is in 2002 format. The tables tblDatCare, tblDayBook and tblHistory are the ones I want to place onto a report so that each entry falls into chronological order.

I am wondering about sub reports and whtehr they would work?

Try again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

At this very moment I have only Access 2000 and 97 installed on my PC. If you could convert Access 2002 database to Access 2000 it would help a lot.

Igor

I realised how to fix it.

I need to set up a table of all dates, and relate all date containing tables to the new table. I can then order on the new table and thus my report will print all facts in date order. With subreports showing symptoms, treatments and so on.

You could also try UNION queries to merge records from three tables into one recordset. See Access help on the UNION topic for examples.