Unanswered: Universe Code 20548 with UVODBC

We recently upgraded our system to Universe 10.0, and since then, I have started receiving error messages from queries in Access applications that used to work. The error message I am getting is:

ODBC --call failed.
    [Ardent][UVODBC][2300681]Error ID: 46 Severity:ERROR FacilityBCAPERR - UCI Error. Func: SQLFetch(XIO);State S1000; uniVerse code:20548; Msg: [Informix][SQL Client][UNIVERSE]Aborting!. (#20548)

Has anyone seen this before or have a clue what the problem might be?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Donovan Wilcox

More information

A correction and more info on my previous post -- we upgraded to Universe 9.6.something... not 10.0. We also discovered in the logs on the server that the following error message is showing up whenver we run into this problem:

Server Shutting Down : I/O Error
    server: system error while reading synchronization token: Connection reset by peer

Any help in tracking down the source of/solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Donovan

DJ ... did you ever get any help with this problem? The good people on the PICK forum may be able to offer advice, as universe is actually a kissing cousin to PICK. There are many experienced universe users there also.