Question Is Essbase 6.0 able to do that?

Who can tell me the following questions concerning Essbase 6.0?

1, Can we rename the element, dimension or cube without destroying the data related?
    2. I know that in products like TM1, a data cell can be either a simple data or calculated data, but not both at the same time.
    Can we achieve both flexibly according to our needs in Essbase 6.0?
    3. Can we enter data at consolidated level? If so, what about the value of the breakdown elements?
    4. Essbase is known for its hypercube structure. Anyway to divide it into subcubes, in order to get more flexibility and less sparsity?

1, Can we rename the element, dimension or cube without destroying the data related?
    I think you can't.

3. Can we enter data at consolidated level? If so, what about the value of the breakdown elements?
    You can. The value on breakdown will be MISSING. But you can develop a calc script that will fix it.

4. Essbase is known for its hypercube structure. Anyway to divide it into subcubes, in order to get more flexibility and less sparsity

4. Essbase is known for its hypercube structure. Anyway to divide it into subcubes, in order to get more flexibility and less sparsity
    You can add dense dimension with one entry per subcube.