Goal of oraschemadoc is "JavaDoc" style detailed documentation for all objects in schema covering Oracle specific features. Result of execution of oraschemadoc is set of static html files.
Its free - under GPL license.
Currently OraSchemaDoc prints:
* data about all tables, including columns
* table constraints(check, unique and referential)
* indexes, including functional and domain indexes
* PL/SQL triggers, procedures, functions, packages
* Sanity check - report about missed indexes on foreign key columns, and automaticaly generated sql file with defenition of missed indexes.