var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: What are the diffs between oracle,sql server,ma access
Can any one send me all the major diffs between oracle
sql server, msaccess.
If u find any urls also send me those.
If u worked on oracle or sql server and if u find any changes( syntax)
also send me those.
This is mainly for interview
1.Oracle runs on Solaris, HP-UX, SCO, True Unix, MVS, Linux
The rest of your list does not.
2. No triggers, sequences, server side stored functions, procedures and packages in MS Access.
3. Oracle uses PL/SQL , MS SQL - Transact SQL. There is a diff in the syntax.
4. In Oracle you can use relational and object-oriented desing.
The others doesn't have this capability.
5. None of the SQL or MS Access are as much scalable as Oracle is it.
6. Oracle has 64-bit version. The rest of it, does not. That means they can utilize no more than 4 Gb RAM theriotically.
Hope that helps for "the interview"
Senior Oracle DBA
visit our web site
Diff between oracle,SQl Server,MS-Access
Ok fine and thanks for u r reply...
If u find any other diffs......please send me those.......