Unanswered: Packaging Problem!!!

I'still having problems packaging a database system made up of ad VB front end and a MSAccess back end.

The system included obviously a connection to a database as well as connection to an Excel spreadsheet.

I am packaging with Visual Studio Installer.

The system is being installed on a variety of machines (NT, 2000, 98, XP, 95) and some of them are old. These are some of the problems that i am encountering:
    -On some systems without Access installed, it will not work
    -The spreadsheet connectivity produces an error on some machines saying an 'ActiveX component can't create object' and 'File Name or class name not found during automation procedure'
    -some machines require Microsoft Data Access Component 2.5 or above for the installation setup to even run, so i have included the setup for Microsoft Data Access Component 2.7. However on one old machine this required that an sp needed to be installed from Internet Explorer 4 or later.

The drivers that get packaged are 'excel9.olb' and 'dao360.dll'
    Is there some easy way that i can ensure that everything is packaged together. My main concern is the ActiveX error as i can work around the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The reason you are having a problem with the excel object is that microsoft does not allow you to redistribute this file.

The following is an article that will be helpful:

MS Article