Question Unanswered: Combo Box in a form/subform

In a form/subform situation, I have 4 fields on a form in which the user enters data. On the subform, I want the user to populate a field based on the data entered in the 4 fields on the form using a combo box or some sort of drop-down list.

Please help.

I designed a database similar to your question. I had to use dlookups and requery functions in macros and on the forms to limit a users drop-down list based on previous entered information in the form. The requery takes care of the issue if they go back and change their original choices, it changes the drop-down lists. If you need more specific info, let me know and I'll see what I can send to you. If the dlookups and requerys aren't in the right spots on the form and macro, it will not work.

Hi,

If possible can you send me some more info?

I will be most grateful.

Thanks

Hi,
    The example I'm sending you is when I wanted to limit the choice of description items based on what the user selected as a Business Need. I hope this information helps. For a better description of the elements in the Dlookup, see the Help file. It will explain what each section is.