Unanswered: Securing application

I have an apllication that I have recently created. It is actually a single form in which th euser will run several reports. I have applied security to this database with username and password security, allowing certain users access to certain reports. However the users can still access the underlying tables , queries, etc. What I would like to know is there any way that I can 'hide all the objetcs(I do have my singel form setup to display at startup) of this database preventing the users fro seeing them, while allowing the reports to run from these tables/queries that are hidden. At the same time, I would like to add a button that will allow myself, and only myself, the ability to toggle these objects visible/invisible for development/troubleshooting issues. Any help would be appreciated.

You can secure the tables so that the users can see the tables, but can't open them. The queries that are designed to pull information from these tables are where you grant the rights for the users to run. When the query is in design mode, right click in the blank area where the tables are shown. Choose properties and change the Run Permissions from User's to Owner's. This will allow the user to retrieve data from the table via a report that runs off of a query, without having to give rights for the user to be able to open up the underlying table. Also, the trick we use to get to the underlying database when a custom menu pops up when the database is opened is: ctrl + F4, then choose Window, unhide, select the database, then choose OK.