That's the way I actually defined the output. As this report is mailed to Suppliers I included a comment to ask to download the Snapshot Viewer from Microsoft Web site. This is not the best way as people are not allways very aware on how to do these kind of things.
Alternatively you can use the hard but superb flexible way:
1) create your report layout as a template (.dot);
2) place bookmarks wherever you want to insert data;
From Access code:
3) write automation code to open an instance of Word;
4) code to create a new Word document, based on your template;
5) code to loop trough your recordset and the Word-bookmarks;
6) code to insert data in the Word document where appropriate;
7) code to save the Word-document;
8) code to email the Word-document.
Takes some time to figure it all out, but gives you all the Word-features.
Definitively worth the effort.