Unanswered: Create dynamic reports in access ( hyperlinks)

Hello,

I really have a hard question for you guys. ( To me it is!)

I have this database I have been building. It's a big list of bills and details information. The database is build in a way that every line in it is exploded.

For example, if in bill one I have 3 items on it. Like an apple = 2$, orange= 1$ and banana = 3$ I will have 3 lines in the database. The bill iD will then repeat it self 3 times....

Bill id / Cost / Sales price

1001 / 1 $ / 2$
    1001 / 1.5$ / 2.5 $
    1001 / 2$ / 3$
    1002 / 10$ / 17$
    ...etc...

I have done a total query that give me a list of every single bill ID with a summary info on it. This way, every line = to a bill ID and I know quickly if I need to check the bill in details or not.

SO it look like this:

Bill id / Cost / Sales price / Gross / etc...

1001 / 3.5 $ / 7.5$ / x%
    1002 / 10$ / 17$ / x%
    ...etc...

THis is what I would like to do. When I see on my summary that something is not normal, I would like to click on the bill id and have access to a corresponding detail report that could be automaticly builded in access.

So i need to put a macro or scrip in my dataaccess page so that it will load a query with that bill id and display a newly generated report ( done with dataaccess page )

This sounds logical and feseable to me but I don't know how to do it!

would anyone know how to do this?
    I can send you the database if needed to understand!

Thank you in advance!

Are you trying to do this linking thing in a report?

Well

I would like to but I have do clue how to create a hyperlink field that would call a report based on the query (with the Hyperlink name ( bill number ) as the criteria!

Right now I get partially what I want with a grouped data ( those + or - square but it's not fully what I want since the layout is not has flexible as a report. I get problems paste the 3rd group.

Would you know how?

You could consider a list box or similar. Click on item and open a new form or report (I guess) using your query as criteria.

That wont do it!

I have a complex report to do and even the grouping is limited.

I must find a way!

Can we have subforms in data access pages?