Post Unanswered: combine queries in vb-code and print results in a datasheet

Hi!

I've defined several queries in VB-code side of Access2000. Here's the simplified version:
    ------------
    Private Sub cmdDisplayParameters_Click()
    Dim select1 As String
    Dim select2 As String
    Dim select3 As String

select1 = "SELECT .... FROM Table1"
    select2 = "SELECT .... FROM Table2"
    select3 = "SELECT .... FROM Table3, Table2"
    End Sub
    ------------
    Now I'd like to display the results of both queries in one single datasheet (NOT a list box or anything of that sort). How to do this?

Why I'm doing this is because I actually have an application with lots of check boxes, so by checking any combination of them and clicking the button the user can retrieve all the desired parameters concerning some object (that has information in several tables) in one single datasheet.

I'd be grateful for a reply, or a link to a wonderful site where the reply exists (haven't found it myself). Thanks a bunch!!

Maarit

You could try with a subform (or subreport) for each of your seperate queries, making them visible as necessary.

tim

This looks like a job for a query. I am not sure why you could not combine all of your tables in a single query - that would pull any number of fields that you need onto a form.