Unanswered: delete .ldb file

Hi all!

I tried to delete the file processa.ldb, but i couldnīt delete it because the file processa.mdb accuses to be in use from another process.
    I looked on microsoft site to resolve my problem, but it didnīt worked out, principally for the fact that i donīt have direct access to this file, only with ftp.
    How can i resolve my problem? I must have do delete this two file, using ftp, to continue with my job.
    Please someone, anyone...

Hugs Ester

as long as there are user logged in your database you won't be able to delete the file as Access places a lock on it. You'll need to get everybody logged off before you can delete it.

Re:delete .ldb

But thereīs anyone logged on the database. For any reason the file mdb was accessed one day and after this we couldnīt access it anymore.

If you are sure noone's really using the db open then your server's file locking scheme might have a problem. Maybe there's some "ghost" connection not timing out for some reason. The procedure of resolving such an issue would be differ on different platforms and you're most probably not able to perform those operations (kill connections, unmount filesystem, ...) via an ftp session. A telnet/ssh access with appropriate rights should suffice though.