Lightbulb Unanswered: How to get value

Hi
    Here is my problem,I have one lookup int table 1, lookup takeing value from TABLE 0, where is ID and text value related to that ID...you can assume that ID is primary key here in TABLE 0. My problem is when I use TABLE 2, and kreate lookup on that lookup field from TABLE 1, I recive value by reference, that mean I get ID from TABLE 0 what can be sollution,
    Greeting

Translation

I did not understand the problem you described. I tried translating your problem description. Use the following and redescribe your problem more clearly.

Hi,
    Here is my problem. I have a database with three tables. One table is a lookup table, table0. Another table, table1, is taking value from table0. A third table, table2, is taking a value from table1.

The fields in table0 are, _________ __________
    The fields in table1 are, _________ __________
    The fields in table2 are, _________ __________

Now describe the problem again.
    (by the way, if English is not your first language, here are some English helps. Correct spellings are "create," "receive," "solution," and instead of "greeting," end with "regards," or less formal - "thanks.")
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Re: Translation

OK, I will try to explain, I am newbee so don t laugh. I have 3 tables, one is called STORAGE ( about all products in warehaouse, and information related to product ) , another is PRODUCT_BOOK ( where I have ID of product and product name ) ---> when I enter product in storage table I use form that looking on storage table, and my primary goal was to make easy product entery. Person who will not type in informatin about type of products, let say guitar, he could pick that from list box, ok and that works fine, only thing that he would type is type of product , let say YAMAHA G-800. My problem is how to make some kind of menu, so when coustomer come to by guitar he could ask what kind of guitar you have then seller will start form where he could pick from lookup let say guitar and in soubform he will get as result all guitar that you have in warehouse.
    Well that s my vision how that should work, and problem is that I have lookup in table storage, on table product_book. that enable me more reliable entery in werehouse. But my problems begin when I make lookup field in table SALES_ACCOUNT, where I have field that look on field ( product name) in STORAGE table, as resault I have product ID and not product name, that s my problem. And this should work like, on form you pick from falling menu some product automaticly there will be today date, no of sales_accouont,name of buyer will be etered manualy and after you pick that product you will see in subform list of all let say guitar in storage where you could say. We have this guitar, and buyer will pick one, there will be check box ---> sold (yes/no) and after that when you press submit button query will pick all record
    from STORGE
    where ID_Sales_account = last one and
    check box = 'yes'

and that query will create bill for me
    Is this possible to make or I should try something different,
    Thats all
    thx

All this is possible.

tblStorage has info about all products in warehouse, and information related to product (e.g. how many in stock)
    tlkpProductBook is a lookup table with two fields. GeneralProduct tblStorage.ID
    tblSalesAccount table of sales transaction (date sold, buyer's name, etc.)

A combobox on the SalesAccount is displaying the ID# instead of product name.
    _________

I started long reply, but to save time, perhaps you could attach what you have. I typically use Access97. If you have newer version, save it as 97, zip it up, attach. I'd be glad to take a look (no promises of being able to solve it though).
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.