A contract to permanent opportunity is available in Charlotte, NC for a DB2 DBA. If you are interested, please send along a message to David Gabler (email@example.com). To close by June 28th, 2002.
1. Working knowledge of DB2 UDB on OS/390 platform.
2. Experience with BMC administrative tools, utilities, recovery products, and performance products.
3. Efficient coding and tuning of SQL.
4. Effective customer communications
5. DB2 performance tuning using Explains, DB2 monitors, and SQL analysis.
6. Logical and Physical data modeling (CA ERWin or other)
7. Ability to thoroughly document processes
8. DB2 structure modifications and impact analysis
9. Database backup/recovery
10. Project management or team leader