Exclamation Unanswered: trouble with onload

I'm having trouble with the utilities onload/onunload...
    I've made some table's backups with onunload, then I drop the tables and when I try to restore'em with the onload it recover the tables but with some differences. I.E. No triggers, additional constraints are created and mixed catalog tables.
    I'm using version 7.30 of Informix Online.
    Could anyone help me with this problem? Any ideas of alternatives to fast table backup?
    Thanks.

re

I think we have to go back to fundamental concept for this operation ,what does the database table compose from ?, they're from schema+data , to get schema : dbschema , to get data : onpload,sql unload ... I think these're simple way but you can do fast and very well if you have 2 these thing you can create the table in many DBMS

too slow

thanks for your answer, but I'm already doing the job with a dbschema+sql(unload+load) and that's not a fast solution, at least for big tables (more than 1000000 registers), so I'm trying to find a better and faster solution...
    Any other ideas?

re

in Unload progress you can use another tools for do this such as onpload or onunload to get data think it's better way than use sql unload . In the use of sql unload you can use "set pdqpriority xxx" to spend resource for improve unload performance but in easy way I recommended use the right tools for right jobs is very well