Unanswered: Warner Bros. DB2 DBA-Burbank, CA

I searched for a job board for this forum and didn't seem to find one. I hope I am not disrespecting the forum by posting my Job description in the form of a thread. If so please feel free to let me know. I am in need of an experienced DB2 DBA for our MIS-Tech Support group in Burbank, CA. Below is a brief description of the position and my contact information. Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who may be interested in this position. Thanks.

George Davis
    Worldwide Recruitment
    Warner Bros.
    818-954-5972
    george.davis@warnerbros.com

PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
    The DB2 DBA will work in a heterogeneous, multi-platform environment that is both very challenging and fast paced, and will be expected to work with minimal or no supervision, when necessary also evenings and weekends.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS

Develops & implements physical database design and backup & recovery processes for DB2 databases.

Supports application development staff in mainframe programming, data analysis and in interpretation of physical database design.

Develops generalized support software for DB2 environment.

Applies software maintenance to DB2.

Develops data models.

Installs, maintains, & tunes DB2 databases.

Performs other related tasks & special projects as required.

NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS

N/A: professional/managerial level position.

JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS

Education
    BA/BS degree or equivalent in MIS or other related field preferred.
    Master’s Degree in MIS or other related field desirable.

Knowledge/Skills
    MVS, JCL, TSO/ISPF, ACF2 or RACF.
    DB2 DataPropagator, Net.Data, DB2 Connect, BMC Change Manager, CA/Platinum Tools, CA-Insight or other DB2 performance monitor, and CICS.
    Must have knowledge of database installation, configuring communications and connections, physical data placement, creation and manipulation of database objects, controlling of data access & security, performance monitoring and tuning, concurrency control, capacity planning, and database backup/recovery.
    Application level experience and skills must include logical and physical database design, E/R modeling & use of modeling tools, advanced SQL, and SQL tuning.
    Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if & when necessary.

Work Experience
    Must have 3+ years as DB2 database administrator in an OS/ 390 mainframe environment.

have a lot of DB2 exp but only on NT & Linux ... will that help???
    Cheers
    Saka
    :-)

DB2 DBA

Possibly, please email me your resume to: george.davis@warnerbros.com. Thanks.

George Davis