Question Unanswered: Where can I find Controls that are triangle shapes?

I have an access 2000 database with a form that I want to add triangluar shapes at a single position above a list box to indicate the direction the list can be sorted. When the triangle is clicked I will sort the list depending on which triangle is displayed (pointing up or down) and then display the opposite trangle.
    Are there ready-made triangle controls somewhere or do I need to work with a picture box control with up and down trangles from .BMP files? Or are there any other suggestions?

Thanks.
    Jerry Dale

Hi,

You can use a command button control with a picture of a triangle.

Igor

Thanks for the advice. A command button will be used to alternately sort 2 columns in a list box alpha/numeric. I originally thought about using controls that looked like upward and downward pointing trangles. At this point, I conclude that controls like these don't exist is Access 2000.

The 2-column listbox, initially sorted numerically, displays item # and item description. The command button will initially display "SORT ALPHA". When the button is first clicked, an SQL statement for Row Source will cause the list to be sorted by item description and the button caption will be changed to "SORT NUMERIC". The next time the button is clicked, another SQL statement will sort by item #; a test of the command button caption determines which column to sort by.

I don't know if this is the way professionals would do it, but it works for me.

Unless someone has additional advice, this issue is closed.