I have a very urgent problem and i hope you can and you will want to help me.
I use sql Server 2000, merge replication between 4 servers. The problem occured when there wasn't enouth space on the HDD of one of the subscribers and couldn't write data into one of the database.

Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 2
Could not allocate space for object 'myTable1' in database 'MyDB1' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full..

As a result data from the other servers went into the conflict tables and was deleted from their tables. In order to create space on the server with the problem, i put another Hdd and move one database 'MyDB2' (.mdf si .ldf) on the other partition. Step by step process:
1.shut down sql server
2.rename files
3.start sql server
4.delete suspect database
5.create database with same name but put the files where i needed on the other hdd
6.shut down server
7.rename the database files as they were initially and overwrite the new created files.
8.start sql server.
9.database is nolonger suspect

Now the replication with this server give me the message: "The process could not enumerate changes at the subscriber".

I executed "dbcc checkdb" on the database 'MyDB2' that i moved. It gaved me this:
CHECKDB found 2 allocation errors and 2 consistency errors in table 'MyTable2' (object ID 1468636375).

then i execute "dbcc checkident ('MyTable2') " with the error:
Error: 5180, Severity: 22, State: 1
Could not open FCB for invalid file ID 3 in database 'MyDB2'..
What i don't understand is:
what is "file ID 3" when i only have 2 files .mdf(file ID = 1) and .ldf(file ID = 2) in 'MyDB2'?

What can i do?
Please HELP !

I tried dbcc checktable - didn't work