Unanswered: Criteria in a Select Query

I have a query that will return a number of columns from a table. One of my columns is CustomerNo. On my form that initiates the query, I have a combo box that contains all of my customers. What I would like to do is two fold:

1.) I would like my combo box to default to all records selected. So if a person makes no selection, all records are returned.

2.)I would like to be able to select one or multiple customers (by using a SHIFT or CTRL key combination)from this box and have my query return the relevent records based upon the selected CustomerNo's.

Any help in this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

You can only use multi-select functionality with the listbox control (not the combobox control) - which will probably work well with your situation anyway. For your first question, how are using the combobox now to pull records ?

Select Criteria

Actually I am in the process of designing the form. SO I am open to any suggestions. I am planning on basing the list box for customers on a query of my customer table (consist of customer number and customer name; using the customer number as my data).

Thanks