Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7

    Unanswered: Telnet errors on NT

    Has anyone seen this before? About every minute or so, I get 2 error messages in the system event log:

    Event ID 1002, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing inquiry failed

    Event ID 1001, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing setup failed

    I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide.

    - Rob

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2

    Question Re: Telnet errors on NT

    Originally posted by bobbybhere
    Has anyone seen this before? About every minute or so, I get 2 error messages in the system event log:

    Event ID 1002, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing inquiry failed

    Event ID 1001, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing setup failed

    I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide.

    - Rob

    Hi Rob,

    I have the same problem, have you fix it? I also have this other one.

    Event ID 1015 source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET load global variables failed: err=0.

    Genaro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7

    Re: Telnet errors on NT

    Originally posted by gcanto28
    Hi Rob,

    I have the same problem, have you fix it? I also have this other one.

    Event ID 1015 source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET load global variables failed: err=0.

    Genaro
    Hi Genaro, unfortunately we haven't found the cause and/or the solution to this one yet. It doesn't seem to be causing us any problems except the extra messages, but I haven't given up on it yet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2

    Re: Telnet errors on NT

    Originally posted by bobbybhere
    Hi Genaro, unfortunately we haven't found the cause and/or the solution to this one yet. It doesn't seem to be causing us any problems except the extra messages, but I haven't given up on it yet.
    Thank's Rob,

    I'm also working on that, I let you know as soon as I found something.

    Genaro

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7

    Re: Telnet errors on NT

    Hi Genaro, have you had any luck on this? All of a sudden, in addition to our regular 1001 & 1002 we got a bunch of 1015 errors (UDTELNETD5.2 failed to create tnet process) which caused UDSERV32.dll errors on the server which led to a reboot. I haven't found anything usefull on these errors yet and I'm hoping the 1015 errors were a fluke...

    Thanks in advance,

    Rob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •