Unanswered: Telnet errors on NT

Has anyone seen this before? About every minute or so, I get 2 error messages in the system event log:

Event ID 1002, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing inquiry failed

Event ID 1001, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing setup failed

I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide.

- Rob

Question Re: Telnet errors on NT

Originally posted by bobbybhere
    Has anyone seen this before? About every minute or so, I get 2 error messages in the system event log:

Event ID 1002, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing inquiry failed

Event ID 1001, source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET Client/Site licensing setup failed

I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide.

- Rob

Hi Rob,

I have the same problem, have you fix it? I also have this other one.

Event ID 1015 source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET load global variables failed: err=0.

Genaro

Re: Telnet errors on NT

Originally posted by gcanto28
    Hi Rob,

I have the same problem, have you fix it? I also have this other one.

Event ID 1015 source UDTnet, user N/A: TNET load global variables failed: err=0.

Genaro
    Hi Genaro, unfortunately we haven't found the cause and/or the solution to this one yet. It doesn't seem to be causing us any problems except the extra messages, but I haven't given up on it yet.

Originally posted by bobbybhere
    Hi Genaro, unfortunately we haven't found the cause and/or the solution to this one yet. It doesn't seem to be causing us any problems except the extra messages, but I haven't given up on it yet.
    Thank's Rob,

I'm also working on that, I let you know as soon as I found something.

Genaro

Hi Genaro, have you had any luck on this? All of a sudden, in addition to our regular 1001 & 1002 we got a bunch of 1015 errors (UDTELNETD5.2 failed to create tnet process) which caused UDSERV32.dll errors on the server which led to a reboot. I haven't found anything usefull on these errors yet and I'm hoping the 1015 errors were a fluke...

Thanks in advance,

Rob