Unanswered: New transaction cannot enlist in the specified transaction coordinator.

Hi,

Please, help me in this problem. Because I am getting this error in my application. My application platform is n-tier application. COM+ services will call SQL server to access the database. This was working without any problem in developement (testing) environment. But when we run in production environment that error i am getting. I could not figure out what the cause is. Please, if anyone knows help me.

Many many many thanks in advance.

by
    senthil

Re: New transaction cannot enlist in the specified transaction coordinator.

We used to get this problem when we had 2 servers in the same domain with some problem with server trusting. Also check in Winnt/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file if the ip address and server name of the server where the database is installed is present. I hope your problem gets solved.

Quisar

Originally posted by sendakil
    Hi,

Please, help me in this problem. Because I am getting this error in my application. My application platform is n-tier application. COM+ services will call SQL server to access the database. This was working without any problem in developement (testing) environment. But when we run in production environment that error i am getting. I could not figure out what the cause is. Please, if anyone knows help me.

Many many many thanks in advance.

by
    senthil