Question Unanswered: Copy/migrate data from crash DB2 system

I have a DB2 v7.1 system running on Linux that crash because of electricity problem (my linux is fine). We don't have any backup system/server that can recover our data from the crash DB2 system.
    Could some one give me a hint how I get back my data? Can I copy/migrate the files or directories from the crash system and read it with fresh DB2 system on the other machine?

Thanks....

Re: Copy/migrate data from crash DB2 system

Under such circumstances, the very best thing to do is to contact IBM Customer Support who will help to get the data back.

An alternative is to see if db2dart helps ... Though not 100% sure, I remember to have seen an option in the utility to export the data from table pages .... Remember, with this tool, there is a chance u'll screw up things further if you are not sure what you are doing ...

HTH

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by raymour
    I have a DB2 v7.1 system running on Linux that crash because of electricity problem (my linux is fine). We don't have any backup system/server that can recover our data from the crash DB2 system.
    Could some one give me a hint how I get back my data? Can I copy/migrate the files or directories from the crash system and read it with fresh DB2 system on the other machine?

Thanks....