Arrow Unanswered: duplicate values and multiple lines in my report

Here is my problem it seems as if it should be easy, but I haven’t been able to figure it out:

I have two tables, and a link table between them. It is a one to many relationship. I try to display them in a report, but it shows the data on different lines, and I need it together on one line.

To clarify, this is the details of it:

Table RadioStations
    one column radioStations
    one column ID

table location
    one column cities
    one column city ID.

a link table
    linking the cityID with the RadioStationID.

There can be up to five radio stations per city and I need it displayed something similar to this:
    Toronto: CKNW / CKKK / CFPL etc.

If anyone could help me I would be very appreciative, since I need to have this project completed before the weekend and I have no idea how I am going to do it.

This post is well after your weekend due date, I hope you didn't get in trouble....

What you want to do is going to require you to use a Collection and a Class Module. You want to create a property in your Class Module that will hold the value of all the data that you want to display on one line. You will add this data by using a Collection.

If you already haven't found a solution to this problem than I recommend the following book: Professional Access 2000 Programming by Wrox publishers. It is about 50 bucks and it goes into great detail concerning Collections and other important stuff.

I had a project once that required me to list multiple names on one line in a report and I accomplished this using a Collection and a few user defined properties. I recommend the book only because pasting all the code would be ineffetive and a mess.

Hope this helps!!
    Don't do today, what can be done tomorrow.