Unanswered: Access 2000 -> Access 2002 Client Glitches

One of my users just upgraded from Win95/Access 2k to Win2k/Access 2002. For whatever reason she is now getting glitches in the client mostly around reporting including:

*When going to preview some reports she gets the error "The search key not found in any record." The knowledge base has one entry on this error and says it has to do with filling a memo field. None of the tables in my database (SQL Server 2k linked tables) contain memo fields. Any help would be apreciated!

*When trying to export a previewed report to excell she gets "Not enough memory" even though the report is only one page long and there are no other open programs (and she has 256 meg ram)

*Some summary fields on the report now show up as "#Name?" and "#Error" when they use to work (and continue to work) on other computers.

Any thoughts/help? I put on all the latest office patches but can't patch
    Windows 2k b/c of lame corporate restrictions. This is a Access 2k/SQL
    Server 2k client/server setup, and works fine on a Win95/Access2k and a Win2k/Access2k machine. Just this new Win2k/Access02 doesn't work.

Thomas

access 2000 apps running in Access 2002 apear to work, but that isnt always the case. try converting the app into a 2002 format and see what happens.

Thanks. I tried upgrading it to Access 2002 and it got the same errors. Its really a goofy thing, since 95% of the database client works fine. My current thinking is it is a known bug and requires Win2k service pack 2 as described here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301474

BUT, I was hoping someone else knew about it. I'm surprised I've had any trouble... surprised and annoyed

Thomas

Try the updated service pack, Microsoft has done stranger things.
    Regards