Unanswered: Default values don't transfer when upsizing from Access 2000 to SQLServer 2000

I'm using the upsizing wizard in Access 2000, but the default values in my Access tables don't seem to be transferring to my SQLServer tables. Everything else seems to be working fine, just not the default values...

Please let me know if you've experienced a similar problem, or if you know of a solution to this issue.

Thanks!

-G

The only thing that I can say about that is that it sounds like a bug. Try applying the latest MS Office service pack. If that fails the only other thing that you can do is go and apply the defults manualy in SQL Enterprise Manager.

Lightbulb Default Problem Value Solved!

Oops, turns out it wasn't a bug, but a careless mistake on my part. I was using the export table function, rather than the upsizing wizard. If I use the upsizing wizard, and make sure to specify include defaults, then everything works as it should.

I've attached a link to a screen shot showing the dialog with the include defaults option, just in case anyone else is as obtuse as me .

Link to Screen Shot

Thanks for the responses.

-G