Exclamation Unanswered: IF Then statements in Access

I am doing an Access Query and have a column that displays the remaining amount of balance owed on accounts. I have another column that shows the aged days of the account. A third column has open status of the account. I need to create a 4th column that shows the remaining amount on all accounts over 90 days past due.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thank you,
    Jason Brandolini

Toronto, Canada
    select amountowed, ageddays, openstatus
    , IIF(ageddays>90,amountowed,null)
    AS amountover90dayspastdue
    from yourtable

You may want to be a little clearer on what you want. Are you looking for all records regardless of how long they have owed the money or are you looking only for people who have a balance greater than 90 days ? Really, you already have the same information in your query without doing an iff statement. You can also do an order by ageddays desc which would list the greatest delayed payments first. You can also look for specific days in your where clause - where ageddays > 90 - that would guarantee that your list would only reflect past due 90 days. Normally, most queries like this want information regarding > 30 days but less than 60 days, > 60 days but less than 90 days ...