Unanswered: How do I disable paging through records? See “Ordes” form (NorthWind)

How do I disable paging through records as is the case in the “Orders” form of NorthWind?

I want to be able to control what data goes into the “Orders Subform” strictly thru what I pick in the “Bill To:” combo_box.

And the next question is: How do I control what goes into the subform using the “Bill To:” combo_box.. Some code out there?
    Using Link Child and LinkMaster are not working for me.

Are you looking for the Cycle property of the form?

hth nouba

The reason I want to disable it is because I want the information that appears in the controls (using Notrhwind, such as address etc ) by what I pick in the combo_box. My application is sort of like the NorthWind order form. But when I change something in the combo_Box, I get something like and I try to page up and down, I get a very annoying (imagine what a user will feel) error that says: “The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field ….” That error never goes away until one closes the application and restart. By the way I am yeet to figure out why, the

Besides, I do not really need to page up and down; I just need to pick a record using information in the combo_box.