Unanswered: Oracle80.exe and Windows NT 4.0

Help! We're running Oracle 8.0.5 Enterprise version on a Windows NT 4.0 SP5. The server has 4 processors and 4 GB of memory. Once in a while (once a month, sometime sooner), end-users will call and say that the application is very slow. If I go to the server and bring up NT task manager, it'll show that Oracle80.exe is consuming 99-100% of the CPU. Once that happens, there's nothing I can do. Even if I wait for an hour or more, the CPU utilization does not drop down. So my only solution is to re-boot the server. That ALWAYS takes care of the problem, until it happens again.

Is there a way I can see what process is killing Oracle? Or if there's a problem that I'm not aware of? Thanks so much everyone for your help.

This may be caused by a memory leak.
    Did you apply the latest 8.0.5 patch?

I believe that I have updated the patch. Would someone be able to tell me what the version should say once you apply all the patches? And if it's a memory leak, why would it only happened about once a month or so. We re-booted our server every week. Thanks for the help!