Thread: bcp error

Unanswered: bcp error

when I use bcp with "-c" option I get the following error:

c:\bcp test_db.dbo.table_1 out c:\test_db_new_table.dat -e c:\test_db_new_table.err -c -U sa -P abc

the result is:
    SQLState = S1000, NativeError = 0
    Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Code page 862 is not supported by SQL Server
    Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Unable to resolve column level collations

but when I execute the same script with "-f" option I do not have any problem
    c:\bcp test_db.dbo.table_1 out c:\test_db_new_table.dat -e c:\test_db_new_table.err -U sa -P abc -f c:\bcp.fmt

how can I use the "-c" option when I want to execute BCP from the command line in batch mode
    or is it just a problem in the settings of my SQL Server

10x in advance

Exclamation Re: bcp error

Originally posted by ranmel
    when I use bcp with "-c" option I get the following error:

c:\bcp test_db.dbo.table_1 out c:\test_db_new_table.dat -e c:\test_db_new_table.err -c -U sa -P abc

the result is:
    Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Code page 862 is not supported by SQL Server
    Error = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Unable to resolve column level collations

but when I execute the same script with "-f" option I do not have any problem
    c:\bcp test_db.dbo.table_1 out c:\test_db_new_table.dat -e c:\test_db_new_table.err -U sa -P abc -f c:\bcp.fmt

how can I use the "-c" option when I want to execute BCP from the command line in batch mode
    or is it just a problem in the settings of my SQL Server

10x in advance
    using:

bcp master.dbo.syscolumns out c:\t1.dat -ec:\t1.err -c -Utest -P -SIFOODSV

warning: -C difference form -c