Hi All,

I am running a batch process which connects to the JDBC2.0 via WSAD[websphere app developer]. It runs fine. Now when I move this batch[java process] to the AIX box where I do have the dbprofile set to point to jdbc2.0 it gives me the following error.

Exception is: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL0501N The cursor specified in a FETCH or CLOSE statement is not open. SQLSTATE=24501 . Stack Trace: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL0501N The cursor specified in a FETCH or CLOSE statement is not open. SQLSTATE=24501 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception.<init>(DB2Exception. java:72) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.SQLExceptionGenerator.throw_S QLException(SQLExceptionGenerator.java:269) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.SQLExceptionGenerator.throw_S QLException(SQLExceptionGenerator.java:206) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.SQLExceptionGenerator.check_r eturn_code(SQLExceptionGenerator.java:457) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2ResultSet.next(DB2ResultSe t.java:548) at com.cigna.healthcare.itrack.utilities.archive.Arch iveDataIdentifierPend.isDataIdentified(ArchiveData IdentifierPend.java:105) at com.cigna.healthcare.itrack.utilities.archive.Arch iveDataIdentifierPend.run(ArchiveDataIdentifierPen d.java:219) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:512)

Any suggestions would be great help. One other thing that i noticed is that this same batch doesnot run on some NT boxes as well. I was at first baffelled as to whether this is caused due to the pentium 4 jre? BUt not working on UNIX box did not make sense.
May be I am missing some thing.
please advice.