Unhappy Unanswered: My Report's not Grouping

I have spent 40-60 hours trying to figure out why my reports don't group. They used to, but not anymore--I don't know why not.

I have a database for a healthcare org. that has 5 locations/sites. Each site has patients. I want a report that has a section for each site, that lists the patients. The user selects the Start Date and End Date, then clicks a Preview button on the main screen.

-It launches the report
    -It restricts it to between the Start and End Dates
    -But only the first site is showing up on the report.

(Also, within each section it shows how many visits per client, then in the section footer it sum's each 'column'. That part works fine, it sums them ok.)

Why does it only show one site?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, if someone helps me figure this out, I'll give you $20 via PayPal if you want! I mean it!

Re: My Report's not Grouping

can you show the query?

Hi,

make a right click on any report's detail section and select the 2nd menuitem from top called Sorting and Grouping.
    You can find here Sorting Records in a Report information on how to do it in VBA.

hth nouba

Re: My Report's not Grouping

Originally posted by r937
    can you show the query?
    Not sure... Are you asking what is the Record Source? I could have set this thing up all wrong... The Record Source is:

SELECT [Sites].[SiteCode], [Clients].[ClientCode], [Sites].[SiteName], [Sites].[FaxNumber], [Clients].[SiteVisited], [Clients].[DatePre], [Clients].[DatePost], [Clients].[PreTestAnon], [Clients].[PreTestConf], [Clients].[PostTestAnon], [Clients].[PostTestConf], [Clients].[TestNoIndiv], [Clients].[TestNoGroup], [Clients].[FeesCollected], [Fees].[FeeAmount], [Clients].[DateVisit3], [Clients].[DateVisit4], [Clients].[Visit1], [Clients].[Visit2], [Clients].[Visit3], [Clients].[Visit4] FROM Sites INNER JOIN (Fees RIGHT JOIN Clients ON [Fees].[FeeType]=[Clients].[ClientType]) ON [Sites].[SiteCode]=[Clients].[SiteVisited] GROUP BY [Sites].[SiteCode], [Clients].[ClientCode], [Sites].[SiteName], [Sites].[FaxNumber], [Clients].[SiteVisited], [Clients].[DatePre], [Clients].[DatePost], [Clients].[PreTestAnon], [Clients].[PreTestConf], [Clients].[PostTestAnon], [Clients].[PostTestConf], [Clients].[TestNoIndiv], [Clients].[TestNoGroup], [Clients].[FeesCollected], [Fees].[FeeAmount], [Clients].[DateVisit3], [Clients].[DateVisit4], [Clients].[Visit1], [Clients].[Visit2], [Clients].[Visit3], [Clients].[Visit4];