Thread: Password Forms

Unhappy Unanswered: Password Forms

How can I protect a form with a password?

yes
    There have been many posts made throughout the world.
    This was one of them.

Password a Form

There are several ways to password a form. To get the best solution, please let us know more details; how many people will you allow to access the form, how tight must the security be, and how often will you change the access list.

Also what version of Access are you using, what OS, and which VB version you are using, or if you are using VBA.

Re: Password a Form

Originally posted by OldMan
    There are several ways to password a form. To get the best solution, please let us know more details; how many people will you allow to access the form, how tight must the security be, and how often will you change the access list.

Also what version of Access are you using, what OS, and which VB version you are using, or if you are using VBA.

Hi,

It will be a single user password maybe two. I'm using Access 2000, the change list will not change. I got a script but it does not explain to well. I'm using Win XP, the program will be on an XP too. The program is all access is a very simple program for manage customer, the user can not delete customer only the administrator.

Here is the link: http://www.chazelleconsulting.com/Re...ect_a_form.htm