Unanswered: Stored Proedure in DB2 UDB

Hi I am trying to create SQL stored procedure in the UDB version 7.1.

I am getting the following error. I have attached the error message as a file.

It will be great if somebody gives reference to any document which tells the minimum and essential requirement to create stored procedure.

Thanks,
    Subhednu
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's not finding the executable "cl". I don't have VStudio on this machine, but I would do a search for "cl.exe" on your box, find it and check the folder name. According to your text file, the set PATH is pointing to ....[fill in]

WP
    William P.O'Sullivan

IBM Certified Solutions Expert - DB2 UDB V7.1 Database Administration for Unix, Linux, Windows and OS/2
    OS/390, AIX, Linux and Windows2000

I do have cl.exe in my machine. When i type cl in command prompt it recognises. So i want to know is there any more step i need to do for DB2 to know the PATH.

If you could point to some document on this it will be great.

Is it in "D:\VisualStudio\VC98\Bin" ? If so, you can modify the compile script/batch file and insert an "echo %PATH%" right before the cl is executed to ensure it's picking it up properly.

WP.
    William P.O'Sullivan

IBM Certified Solutions Expert - DB2 UDB V7.1 Database Administration for Unix, Linux, Windows and OS/2
    OS/390, AIX, Linux and Windows2000

Could you please elaborate which batch file i need to change to echo the PATH. Is it compilors or DB2 's batch file