Unanswered: calling stored procedure

Hi!
    when a database is restored, stored procedures are restored too, but when i try to use them in the DWC give me an error:

DWC07356E An agent's processing of a command of type "runUDP" failed for edition "0" of step "Actualiza Grupos Economicos de Clientes".
    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL4304N Java stored procedure or user-defined function "DB2ADMIN.ACT_CLIENTES2V2", specific name "ACT_CLIENTES2V2" could not load Java class "ACT_CLIENTES2V2", reason code "1". SQLSTATE=42724

the class files does not exist.

How compile all the stored procedures at the same time? or there is any option to backup the class files too?

Re: calling stored procedure

Check the db2diag.log file for the error message ...

Stopping and starting might help ....

SQL Stored Procs throw an error similar to this one which needs stopping and starting the instance ...

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by psuarez
    Hi!
    when a database is restored, stored procedures are restored too, but when i try to use them in the DWC give me an error:

DWC07356E An agent's processing of a command of type "runUDP" failed for edition "0" of step "Actualiza Grupos Economicos de Clientes".
    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL4304N Java stored procedure or user-defined function "DB2ADMIN.ACT_CLIENTES2V2", specific name "ACT_CLIENTES2V2" could not load Java class "ACT_CLIENTES2V2", reason code "1". SQLSTATE=42724

the class files does not exist.

How compile all the stored procedures at the same time? or there is any option to backup the class files too?