Hello! My name is Brent Rogers and I am a recruiter in Dallas, Texas. I presently have a Lead UDB DB2 Development position in Austin, Texas. Please take a look at the opportunity below and let me know if you are interested or if you know someone that might be interested.

Brent Rogers

Product Developer for UDB DB2

Austin, Texas

100K Plus

Main emphasis is to Lead UDB development technical direction. Will lead the design and implementation of the product design. Need to have experience with UDB on the distributive side which is distributive DB2 running on Unix and windows. Must have experience developing interfaces into UDB and must have developed products on top of UDB applications. Knowledge of UDB internals or UDB interfaces.

Special Duties/Scope of Project
A senior level person is required that has strong programming and design skills in addition to mainframe assembler and relational database knowledge. They will be involved in some design, development, unit testing, problem resolution and ultimately some level of customer support for their area of responsibility.

Special Qualifications
Strong C++, C and Assembler skills are required. Solid object-oriented design skills are needed. There should be some knowledge of MVS internals, control blocks and system services. Strong diagnostic skills are a must, as well as understanding multi-tasking/ multithreaded programming. Relational database knowledge should be present, in particular DB2 (although Oracle and/or UDB is acceptable). This developer must be a self-starter and able to pick up concepts and tasks quickly. UNIX and/or Windows NT familiarity desired. Above all, we need a team player with good leadership skills.