Question Unanswered: MS Access has encountered probles and needs to close

I am attachiing a MS Word file where I have place images of the errors I've encountered.

MS Access has encountered probelms and needs to close. This problem occurs with my MS Access 2000 appliation.

I am desperate. My project is due on Monday.

Anyone has any idea what can possible be causing this problem.

Lionel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Most MS error messages are useless to say the least.

What are you doing with Access right before this error message is displayed?

Did you install Access 2000 on your machine or did someone else? Are you at work or at home? What OS are you running?

Most people take the weekend off so I don't know if you will get much help before Monday...hopefully you will.

I should be here most of the weekend. So I will try to help if I can.
    Don't do today, what can be done tomorrow.

Originally posted by SLACKER
    Most MS error messages are useless to say the least.

What are you doing with Access right before this error message is displayed?

Did you install Access 2000 on your machine or did someone else? Are you at work or at home? What OS are you running?

Most people take the weekend off so I don't know if you will get much help before Monday...hopefully you will.

I should be here most of the weekend. So I will try to help if I can.
    The message at different times:
    1. When I open my Access application and try to close it
    2. When I have made changes to a form in design mode and try to save it.
    3. When I have been working with the application and try to quit.

The message does not appear while running the application. It appears when I try to save changes or leave the application.

This is a message I have lived with for the past year. I am now runninf Access 2002 from Office XP Professional wiht Front Page on Windows XP. But it really does not matter. When I had Access 2000 running on Windows XP I had teh same problem.

But recently after having made somechanges in my application the problem began occuring with increasing rapidity, to the point where anytime I open and close the application - the error occurs.

What I did last night was to begin commenting out all my recent changes - module by module. Everytime I took out one module, I ran the aplication until I came to a point where the problem stopped occuring.

Strangely when I put back in the modules - the problem did not return.
    So I have gotten over the problem for now, but since I do not know what cuased it it is likely to recur.

If you have any pointers - no rush - at least for now. I'd behappy.

Enjoy the rest of the week end.

Lionel

What is the program called PgMonitr.exe that generated errors? Is that anything to do with your Access program? It doesn't appear to be a standard XP app.
    Roger Hampson
    XI - ecs (UK) Ltd

Yes,
    Thats the name of the program that produced it. PgMonitre.exe.

Lionel